Oh, god. My week just got better.

dodgechargerfan said:
Sounds much like the rules up here in Ontario.
Learners at 16. Upgrade every year for the next 3. etc...
Something like that..

I've never had to deal with it and won't have to for another coupla years.

I went through that system. It was hella exspensive. Damn government trying to make another buck.

leBaronA38 said:
They said that a pickup is okay, but they told me that I should wait until the middle of summer '07 to purchase something so that i have time to get used to it before the beginning of senior year.

As far as I know...all I gotta do is start earning some money.

i concur on both counts . :clap:

leBaronA38 said:
um, I passed the written test, I'm almost 16, and i talked to the folks again.

They said that a pickup is okay, but they told me that I should wait until the middle of summer '07 to purchase something so that i have time to get used to it before the beginning of senior year.

the fall of '07 would put you right at the launch date for the new challenger. tell them that a 6.1 hemi doesn't really have 425 hp. start getting good grades, making and saving money and saying your prayers and you just might be able to swing it :bwuhaha:

Lebaron
When I was your age I pull one like that on my mom, I was clocked at over 130 in my 64 buick Riv. so I had to buy somthing slower, I pulled the 69 Road runner next to the riv and I told my mom to look for herself the road runner was only a little 383 the riv had a BIG 465 wildcat ( really a 425 nailhead but they called them 465 as that was Tq number) So I started my Sr year with a 69 Roadrunner post. 4 speed almost Killed myself again and again. as a dad I had dopamean start with a underpowerd car and work up. But I tought her in the 70 Challenger ! I wanted her to understand power but I turned her loose in the Dart.

for what its worth a 89 dipp has airbag.

I Know

leBaronA38 said:
um, I passed the written test, I'm almost 16, and i talked to the folks again.

Move out now while you still know everything:helpme:

Does your Huffy have airbags? Doesn't your Mother know how dangerous it is to cross the street on foot, rather than in a big steel cage with wheels?

and what about your Mafia friends. Can't they give you rides?

Mafia...too bad they all graduated last year.

As long as I get somethin I like (that won't scare the sh!t out of my parents).

And jester, STFU.

leBaronA38 said:
Mafia...too bad they all graduated last year.

As long as I get somethin I like (that won't scare the sh!t out of my parents).

And jester, STFU.

Gonna run and tell Mommy on me?

Why not get a cage put in whatever vehicle you end up with? Safer and cooler than airbags and abs. :)

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back