Bike rideers check in here.

56 Harley Panhead on a wishbone rigid, S&S stroker kit @ 113 CI, 4 speed w/close ratio gears, air clutch, suicide shifter, Springer front, fat bob tanks, cats eye speedo. S&S super E, either a velocity stack, or a K-Ann air cleaner.

well one of the 2 bikes i have :D and this one is being transformed [smilie=e:

Attachments

• xcvzxcvxcvzxcv_638.jpg
    xcvzxcvxcvzxcv_638.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 122
2fisted, you look very strange. I know I have seen you before, now just where it was.....
HemiDreams, Thats becuase you need to get on one and ride it, not be ridin by someone. Take your time, there just big bicycles. Go slow and enjoy it. Once you get the hang of the ride on your block and slow tight turns, go to a riding school. Find fellow bikers that are willing to go slow and teach you the ins and outs.
Enjoy life.
Abodyaddict Keep it up and don't stop.
roughrdr, I bet it is. My freind restored a 55 i think it was pan head. (Ugly a$$ faded mint green.)
dodgedifferent2, into what?

These should be a little more updated:
4308honda2.jpg

2916honda4.jpg

I have actually welded on the gas tank adn am in the process of fabbing up a new oil tank. Many new parts on the way (including different bars)

2004 Sportster 1200C

Here's my new sporty. i actually traded the Dart Sport for it back in January. I've added drag bars, grips, pegs, stage 1 kit, chrome trim rings to the lights, and plenty of other chrome as well. Oh and the best modification so far: I took the baffles out of the pipes... gotta love it.

If only I had a picture of just the bike to save myself from the photochoppers out there... oh well

Attachments

• hd1.jpg
    hd1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 82
Those are nice bikes.I modded one last year for a guy-installed quick bob tank and wide glide,and fishtail rear fender.you really have to look twice to see its not a Dyna and the newer sporties will run with the big twins all day too. [smilie=e:

Yeah I'm glad I went for the '04. I love the bike and have no complaints. The bigger tank makes the customs have less need of switching to a fat bob tank.

As for performance, I pulled the front off the road about a foot and a half last night. I'm happy with the power :)

So you do realize that opening up the exhaust leans it some,There are different ways of compensating for it.Drilling out the pilot jet is the simplest but an aftermarket ecm does good too if you can afford it.

If only I had a picture of just the bike to save myself from the photochoppers out there
None of that here.

Looks like a nice bike..., If I can ever ride again, I think I may try out that new one...the "V-Rod"....looks pretty cool.

I've been a rider since I was 13 I'm now 45,and I've always had some sort of bike I had too many to list, Have'nt had a street bike in a few years ,However I do have now have an older bike it's a
W/R 250 , because I enjoy ridding in scramblers & endurance ridding the W/R Is a mild ridding bike But has the ump when I need it, a few years back I had a KDX 250 and it was just too jerky of a bike for the woods so I traded it for a KLR 250 and it was too Wimpy ,So the W/R
250 is a great compomise,

Attachments

• im004263.jpg
    im004263.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 145
R8RLX said:
If only I had a picture of just the bike to save myself from the photochoppers out there
None of that here.

Looks like a nice bike..., If I can ever ride again, I think I may try out that new one...the "V-Rod"....looks pretty cool.
I've heard they're a relly rough riding bike!

The V-ROD!Oh yea baby,I want to test ride one for sure.Porsche patent,water cooled,wider V than the original closer to what Moto-Guzzi has and the first Harley production type motor to ever beat the ricers in open competition.Set a track record in top fuel earlier this year with Andrew Hinze in the saddle.Built in its own new engine factory in Kansas City instead of the old York plant.Sat on one last spring at the dealer but it was sold already-they made me get off,CRAP! [smilie=2:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back