Bike rideers check in here.

rumblefish360

Who rides and whatca got.
Sport or cruiser.
For now, I'll paint a picture of mine.
2003 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Custom model with the 2 tone black and silver. 1200cc engine.
So far, nearly stock as a rock. Swap gas caps styles,
added a lugage rack, brake light chrome collor,
100th annie medlion to the sissy bar back, aux. 2nd running/brake light.
(It mounts sandwiched between the sissy bar pad and frame. Looks like to bent chevrons. 1 up, 1 down.)
Pipes, tack, air cleaner on the way. I'll do it in the winter when it snows out. Till then I ride.
Pics to come.

allez1.jpg

wtb_bike.jpg

:)

I used to race enduros and motocross. Did for 24 years....then some moron on a quad smoked me. Now I am forcefully retired and like to whine about pain....Oh, and post retarded things on here when hopped up on pain pills. [smilie=e:

Cruiser....vn 1500 d.....1996 Vulcan 1500 Classic. Set up for light touring: windscreen, highway bars/pegs, floorboards, Mustang seat, pullback risers, braided cables and lots of billet aluminum and chrome. I have also added '69 flh hardbags to give it the "roadking" look. Awesome touring rig....drove out to Sturgis in 98 and went on to yellowstone, montana etc...did 5000 miles in 3 weeks.

Some engine mods: higher compression pistons, Dyna 2000 ignition box, carb jetted, open element K&N breather setup (thunder kit), Vance & Hines straitshot pipes.....The bike makes killer tq and cruises all day at 75mph. Perfect bike for the type of riding i like to do and modeled after my favorite HD, the roadking.

Ron

'00 Suzuki 1200 Bandit......

53316981.jpg

Pipe and jet kit,K&N filter and seating by Corbin.

Varoom... [smilie=bunny.gif]

1981 1100 Goldwing Interstate- full fairing package- even still has the orginal exhaust pipes!!!!!!

Also on chair for the Ride for Sight which has it's weekend here in Collingwood!!! also do Grounds and security for the Sight!

Occassionally i'll ste--borrow my dads 03 Suzuki Vstrom DL1000. its pretty fun.
20049141640866456136664.jpg

then theres my 01 Kawasaki KLR-650
20049143076287433983267.jpg

then the two i dont have pictures of.
I have a 1962 Honda Dream 305 which is kind of a stalled out restoration project. I'm thinking about selling it to help fund other things right now
the other is a 1974 Suzuki 100 cc dirt bike. this thing is immaculate. i bought it non running and got it going again.

well thats my junk.

I have 2 bikes, both been in storage since my back injury forced me to stop riding.
1) 1989 Kawasaki 454 LTD (original owner) 8k miles
2)1984 Honda Goldwing 1200 STD (2nd owner) 26k miles

1980 FLT Last AMF year,80 over Wiscos screamin eagle 42 mm carb Paucho drag pipes Crane cam first year for the 5 sp first year for isomount motor -it moves in the frame enclosed drive chain,belt primary its what the Road King came from,same frame and steering.Not much around here can keep up with it as far as baggers go,its putting right at 100 horse to the wheel.And then theres the jap bike pile-too many to list. [smilie=a: [smilie=a: [smilie=a:

This is the what I drive [smilie=a:. I take it on the road on state of emergancies. I drove it to the bar a couble of snow storms and to the gas station, 7/11 etc., was fun.

[img]http://xruland.tripod.com/DSC01464.JPG[/img]

BBBob, nice cycles. I miss mine. It got creamed in the move to the new house. Havn't fixed it yet.
Beeper, that bike looks evil.
Mr.340. My Brother had one of those 450 ltd's awhile back. Fun bike. Funny, I couldn't get over 65 with it. Fast enuff though.
moparmarcidaho "80 over Wiscos screamin eagle 42 mm carb Paucho drag pipes Crane cam...100 horse to the wheel"
Yikes! Must make for a nice road bike seeing it's not a small bike.
My wife wants me to get a Goldwing. So we can cruise together. The new one out this year caught her eye. I told her to get her own. Slap a custom lower than low Iron Horse on her A$$ is what I say.
Nothin like a chick on a bike in black. Unless shes on mine holding on tight.

Bikes are cool, too bad i'm terrified of them. I got dumped off the back of my uncles chopper when i was about five. (1970 or so) I won't even ride on the back of one.

Sheit, you won't EVER catch me on the back off one, unless the biotch fell off..... [smilie=e:

Mine, like everything else, is still in progress. '79 Honda CB750E on a Santee frame with a girder front end. Trying to update the look with different pieces, trim, change, work, money, the usual...
2916frontmock3.jpg

Abodyaddict said:
Mine, like everything else, is still in progress. '79 Honda CB750E on a Santee frame with a girder front end.

Now thats sumthin you don't see every day. [smilie=c: I want a pic when it's done. [smilie=w:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back