New guy from Seattle

Fishy, thanks. I dont think i am gonna get anything from Wildcat. I emailed them about a console and he emailed me back that he wanted $1000 for one. I can get all the parts new for that price, what are they smokin.
Yeah we made a Wildcat run a few years ago for parts we just had to have and could not get elsewhere. Yeah he is a bit on the expensive side! Shame cause he could unload a LOT more inventory if he made his prices a bit more fair.

Yeah we made a Wildcat run a few years ago for parts we just had to have and could not get elsewhere. Yeah he is a bit on the expensive side! Shame cause he could unload a LOT more inventory if he made his prices a bit more fair.
Yeah, he does have some good stuff there.

Last run to Wildcat's was myself, 69.5 Cuda and his girl at the time. We had her 78 Toyota Corolla Wagon and they loaded the car with all the A body fishy parts then came, "Oh shit! Where's Tim (me) going to sit?" :doh:They had this thing SO full there was barely room for his girl to sit in the passenger seat!!! Solution was, pop the hatch, contort me around everything in the back with one instruction, "Sorry dude, just don't fuck up the trim pieces." So we drove home with me looking like one of those Garfield suction cup dolls and people pointing and laughing and me laughing right along with them. I coulda been pissed but I found the situation WAY too funny myself! :D Keep in mind, I'm 6'4":rolleyes:

bro that was a FULL b body 8 3/4 , full interior panels from a 67 fb, headliner and full interior trim as well as the back seat out of a 68 fish fb...lets see what else was in that lil wagona trunk lid and....some tinted glass, rear window trim for a fb, a dash pad..and im sure im missing some other tidbits cause i remember the passenger seat being as far forward as it would go

welcome to the nut hut.

sheep and bunnies are spoken for so...... STAY OFF! :)

if the lights go out watch out for penetration by jester

other then that ... post away in any confusing manner we have no standards, but some have automatic trannies

welcome to the nut hut.

sheep and bunnies are spoken for so...... STAY OFF! :)

if the lights go out watch out for penetration by jester

other then that ... post away in any confusing manner we have no standards, but some have automatic trannies

and some of us have half bread throwback mopars

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back