New guy aboard

OK - no Mr. it is.

I have read a lot of the tech you post at Moparchat when i'm lurking over there. I have to say that it has helped me many times over just reading your answers to people's questions...Your "general" posts usually make for interesting reading as well.

I'll say it again: I'm delighted to have you here.

If you are looking for a place that is different - rest assured - you have found it. Not too much you can take seriously around here...no matter how hard you may try.

Welcome again.

Hey a fellow long islander [smilie=a:. I live in suffolk, used to live in melville now I'm out in Manorville, I like the ville's :p. Your pretty close to me. Sad we lost the west hampton drag strip [smilie=s:, was 5 mins from where I live now (was one of the key points in moving).

You ever go to bald hill? I ahven't this year, went to bellmore (spelling) alot last year though.

dodgedifferent2; Good to hear that. Encouraging words.

Not A Duster; Good, glad you like the not so tech posts as well. Ya, I guess you can tell I'm a small block nut.
I'll make my way around here as well. Like I said, I don't mind answering 99% of the time. (Familar screen name light bulb went on.)

XRuland; My buddy lives off of Bagatell (sp) Rd. north of the LIE. Works @ Strong Island Choopers. It is a shame the LID closed down. Damn strip was there first. Now it's the Aweful trip to E-town. Now thats far.
I have been to Bald HIll only for the bike rallys for what ever charit is there for whatever cause. Last one about 2 weeks ago for 9-11-kids. ABout 2,000 bikes with WBAB's Fingers and Dee Schnider from Twisted Sister were on hand.
I'm about a click west of Nichols, right by Huestad (sp) Chevy on Rt. 25. Bald hill is 5 min.s with red lights.
I grew up in Seaford, 2 towns east of Bellmore. I was a regular there from the begining till shutdown a few years back. Glad to hear it's back up and going.

I lived on Ruland road, close bagatelle, might know the house [smilie=2: (maybe thats why u mentioned it lol) I lived there for 23 years, I was the green house range by Ruland and Maxis rd. Not the coner one the ones in the back on the dirt road. The builder has not done much with it in 2 years.
E-town is to far for me :(.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back