Just Stopped in to Say Howdy!

Hey Russ....anymore progress pics? I'm thinking I may start fixing my lil Scamp GT up for a daily driver to save gas money. Doubt I'll find a scamp sitting anywhere....so I'm looking out for a Turismo or TC3 for a front clip. :dance: Also been reading about a limited edition Shelby Rampage that was only available in Southern California. Since my son is stationed there....I'll tell him to keep an eye out for one (only about 300 made I believe).

Well they shot it but saw some bodywork showing through and sanded it back down. Then there was some spider cracking on the plastic grill so they are sanding it down and ordered a special primer made for that purpose.
They painted my Neon hood for free since it's the same color and their taking so long. If the truck comes out this nice, I can't wait!:dance:

A little dusty in this pic but not bad for Maaco!!:clap:

hood.jpg

black15a.jpg

Well they replaced floorpans, switched the front bumper, repaired rust around the windows, Drilled holes for the hood scoop as the other hood was too rusted out and doing a color change, $4000. :shifty:
Oh and painted my Neon hood.:xl:

funny, but I saw one of those TC3's today...probably haven't seen one in 5 years. :D

Sorry, Mark, I just called ya!
Damn bodyshop, I have to call them tomorrow, this is getting ridiculous!:villagers:

Oh, just picked up another Neon!:doh:I got a black 99 coupe with a stick. It's got p/w, p/L and a power sunroof. I think this is the one that will get the 2.4 turbo transplant.:toot:

I put the rest of the interior in today. Gotta find a shifter boot, thought i had one!:doh: She's probably buried somewhere but I installed a usable one for now. I'll snap some pics tomorrow before I take it to get inspected.
I cleaned the seats up from my donor scamp for now, guess I'll get them recovered.:wtf:

scamp15.jpg

Had fun at Carlisle but here's a pic with the custom Tonneau and the powder coated pizza wheels. Want to eventually pull the rear bumper off and put some duals out the back.:toot:
:bravo:

scampage32.jpg

scampage28.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back