Just Stopped in to Say Howdy!

WTF

Dazed & Confused
:toot: Well the Cuda is gone, the 67 Satellite vert. I bought is now gone so all I have are 2 Neons and my 83 Rampage that I'll be throwing a blower on.
How's everybody doing?:hmmm: :p

Here's the $1000. special, a 98 with 86K miles and everything works even the a/c.:giggedy:

neon6.jpg

The 97 I picked up for $500. with 71K miles on it but it had some problems. I pulled the engine apart and found a scored piston. Putting in some dohc pistons which will raise it to about 10.5 to1 , adding a comp cam, header and 2 1/2" exhaust. Can't leave nothing stock if it's apart!:toot: I may do an SRT-4 transplant down the road but I plan on putting a blower on my Rampage so I want to concentrate on that after it gets back from being painted.:gaga:

block1.jpg

And the Scampage![smilie=2:

[img]http://www.mopar1.us/rampage/body1.jpg[/img]

Russ! Great to see yah.....shall I delete the PlumCrazy account?

that Neon was a score! Good show!

:)

I am over at A body joes site a lot, he's local, and someone posted a link from Moparnuts and.......:xl:

Thanks!:dance:
Yeah the Scampage is going to be black with red stripes and a factory hood scoop. When I get the blower engine done I'll have to get a glass hood and bigger hood scoop though. She'll stick out the hood a bit.:shifty:
Anybody doing the hotrod powertour? I hope to take the Rampage this year.:helpme:

Last edited:
Good to see ya Russ! I haven't touched my Scamp GT, know where a couple of Rampage's are sitting though!

Attachments

• my scamp.jpg
    my scamp.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 14
Thanks! :bravo:
Yup, will look similar to that one but hopefully without the dents!:doh: Hey isn't that on the Rampage website, I've seen that pic!

Thanks! :bravo:
Yup, will look similar to that one but hopefully without the dents!:doh:

Car spent it's whole life in the Dover , Delaware area. Guy had a Deer run into it. Haven't figured out what engine to transplant into it....but hoping to find a Shelby Charger that's rusty or damaged beyond repair. :bravo:

Oh yeah, didn't you see my previous post with your pic link. Here's pics of mine, don't mind the powerpoint setup, I'll probably change that.:doh:
I ended up giving away a donor scamp I used the front clip from. Never fear though the guys from NJ are going to bring it back, they showed me pics of several they have done.
If you can't view these, let me know.:doubt:

http://www.mopar1.us/rampage/

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back