Interior pics of your cars

agreed must not deviate!!!...on a side note i saw a cherry almost showroom perfect early 70s satty the other day while out on my bike as im passing i see a very old grey hair driving and on closer inspection the car had not been repainted and had every last chrome option possible.at first i thought it was a wicked black RR..was nice to see an unmolested example..that looked to be driven by the original owner who was still proud of it....i gave him the nod and he just smiled contently

How about a two-tone gut: A4 and X9. I had all the A4 pieces to do it at one point, but they were from an SE (which is nicer anyhow, but not correct). Of course, all that's long gone. I do have a lot of black '71-'72 Charger interior bits lying around, though: sail panels, kick panels, lower door panels, a center fold-down armrest. There's probably more, I haven't bothered to inventory it since I was just going to toss the stuff.

1971dodgechargerrtinterior.jpg

Toss it my way! Mine is a black interiored SE! I thought about doing the factory A4 with a dark red stripe with a black and silver interiors with red accents.

Yep, but if you're just gonna get rid of it lol!
My brother's gonna need it for his, his interior consists of a dash and a steering wheel.

What's he working on?

I really just want to get a lot of this shit out of my way. The garbage man is going to hate me Wednesday morning, of that I can assure you. :D

yeah i could use it Jass.. like he said all it has now is pretty much a dash and steering wheel.. all the other plastic parts are texas sun parts.. shoot me a pm if you figure out what all you have.. i can throw you some money for it all..

Mr. Spawn, a quick inventory of my basement revealed the following:

Black upper door panels, front. I believe they're '72s.
Matching black upper rear trim panels. Definitely Charger due to the window opening.
Black sail panels, '71-'72 Charger, non-'72SE.
Lower black rear trim panels, with armrests and ashtrays. No splits in the armrests.
Black kick panels.
Rear seat back, '73-'74 Charger upholstery style but you'd at least have a good frame and foams. It looks good as is, but there is some very-minor damage to the vinyl (tiny holes you have to really seek to find).

I did not find the lower door panels, but I'm sure I've got a set of them around somewhere being that I've had several black-gut cars over the years. I may have given a set to Stretch but there was another set in my Road Runner (they're identical); I'd be surprised if I gave Stretch all four of 'em. They may be in the garage. Then again, maybe beeper*71 grabbed the other set of lowers years ago; I can't be sure. Actually, those are the easiest to find.

I also have a full Slap-Stick style shifter setup, shifter to trans including floor brackets. The shifter came out of a '70 Challenger and has the Slap-Stik function, but there is no knob (this would be the woodgrain top-button knob used in '70 and '74 only, not the T-handle unit). I also have a complete shifter out of a '77 Cordoba, but that's an ugly fuckin' knob to use as it's really tall and arguably as ugly or worse than the '66-'70 console knob. It all came out of the '77 Doba with the exception of the Challenger gate. It will fit any '71-'74 B-car and any '70-'74 E-body. I do not have the console itself, however... but the shifter position is identical between all '71-'79 B-bodies so the rattle-trap console with which those cars were originally designed will fall right into place over the shifter. I took the whole section of floor tunnel, so everything you need is there short of a shifter knob unless you go with the '77 piece (don't).

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back