Challenger (stirring it up)

BB71Challenger said:
My personal thoughts were "what a waste of a really nice car" but again thats just my opinion

Seconded. It wasn't even done right (if that can be attributed to doing something like that to a real R/T... maybe it wasn't a real R/T...:helpme: ) But...if I were going to do it, I would at least try to "meld" the window/roofline to the back. It looks like a bad kitbash.

On a similar note, here is a 68 Vette that done up as a sedan delivery. It was customized back in the late 60's and owned by the guy with the cap, a long-time friend. He also owns the 1962 national champion street rod that he first starting building for show in 1959.

This still wears the paint that was originally sprayed in late 60's.

68R/T said:
On a similar note, here is a 68 Vette that done up as a sedan delivery. It was customized back in the late 60's and owned by the guy with the cap, a long-time friend. He also owns the 1962 national champion street rod that he first starting building for show in 1959.

This still wears the paint that was originally sprayed in late 60's.

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. :clap:

mannye said:
Seconded. It wasn't even done right (if that can be attributed to doing something like that to a real R/T... maybe it wasn't a real R/T...:helpme: ) But...if I were going to do it, I would at least try to "meld" the window/roofline to the back. It looks like a bad kitbash.

But the vista crusier top is way cool. :)

ive seen a few vette deliverys done up...i prefer the straight line roof ones as they some how look more genuine

love the roof and window line of the black chally ...but the fact that the body line was kept correct on the vista cruiser roofed one

wagoning non wagon cars isnt always a bad thing...if memory serves tho..that black one had been rearended HARD ..and a tree fell on the fista one

I'm not really a fan of station wagon converts. The black one is cool, but like posted before, kind of a waste of a nice vehicle (though i did read the post on what happend to those cars prior to the converstion. I'll make an exception for that. But if it was fine before the change...LEAVE IT BE!!)

And i'm not to much of a fan of wagons in gerneral, but there are a few i like, mainly the late 70's early 80's ones that look stock but have 440's or 360's and 4spds....that gets people scared LOL

I mean, a 57' Nomad doesn't have that "innocent grocery getter" look as a 81' Diplomat station wagon with woodgrain paneling.

But thats just my two cents

rav440 said:
um,,,nope . its ok but not as cool as the black one . however i do like that front spoiler/airdam . hmmm ? :dance: :D
my eyes[smilie=f:[smilie=g:

Reminds me of the 4dr maver-ick :dgt:

13_5.JPG

*looks at floor*

Wow. I ate that for lunch?

wow what a disgusting car. I think someone in the design department at DCX is dropping acid.

both those challenger uglies remind me of the Sattelite Sebring. you take what would be an okay muscle car, and than take it to soccer practice. The sedan is no doubt the future big, bad and ugly cop car, the wagon........ well that's a mid-life crisis with room to take the dry cleaning home. Oh, and don't get me started on those 2 door Challenger wagon shits. Reminds me of the Gremlins.

gremlin.jpg

mmmm gremmy..LOVE those gremmys now..there soooooo damn rare there cool...and these days most of them are FAST to boot...atleast 3 440s and 2 360's localy

Can't copy and paste it but how about the fury wagon? Coolness I say. Wagons have always been cool. :)

imo the chally and 70s cuda always looked loke a shortened 70s RR/sat so seeing it as a 4dr or a wagon has no effect on me..infact it looks like i see it LOL..big fat and heavy

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back