Votes: 5 45.5%
  • limited numbers like the prowler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dodgedifferent2 said:
...they are going to blindside you by attacking new jersey ....
:bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha: and they think we are the dumb ones... :bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha:

mr340 said:
:bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha: and they think we are the dumb ones... :bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha:

Yeah...one week in Jersey and they'll be begging us to let them leave!

well i just got my new motortrend and it has the challenger concept on the cover along with an imperial concept. from the article it sure sounds like they would not have to do much to produce it. one thing i noticed is they put the power window switches right where i put mine, on the molded arm rest of the door panel :dance: they MUST build this car. the R/T hood is not painted, the blacked out part is just the carbon fiber hood showing through :clap: another thing i noticed was the butterflies on the R/T hood opening, looks like some sort of fresh air hood. these things might not make production but then again who knows. just make the damn thing, make it in convertible form and make it FAST!!!!!!!!!!

Ar gas would cost too much ( or you would have to eat a LOT of man made fake refried bean subtute ) just seal it pump out all the air then keep it under hi vac away from any UV light and your set your kids will make a profit (if gas is still avail.).

If they do make it will that raise the cost of real e bodys ( like 300s) or will it drop..

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back