• Yes , definately

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • limited numbers like the prowler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I would LOVE to see the real thing on the road I cast my vote to Nay.

I say it's not happening. The buzz it too high now, and DC likes to tease us westerners. (must be payback for that little war thing in the 40's)

mr340 said:
I say it's not happening. The buzz it too high now, and DC likes to tease us westerners. (must be payback for that little war thing in the 40's)

Why would the bitch about the little war we liberrated them from a oppessive gov and rebuilt the county

You would think so but what did japan do to us? And we rebuilt that sucker too. When I was stationed in Nurmberg I was told that the only reason we were even allowed in Germany was to bolster their economy with our american dollars. I vote BITE ME Diamler Benz.:mad:

Da-ho said:
You would think so but what did japan do to us? And we rebuilt that sucker too. When I was stationed in Nurmberg I was told that the only reason we were even allowed in Germany was to bolster their economy with our american dollars. I vote BITE ME Diamler Benz.:mad:
We nuke Japan, they screw us economically with electronics:p (I lived in Okinawa for 6 years as a kid)

We save Germany from Nazi rule and they buy out and disgrace Mopar...seem fair to you? :D

Shall I post the e-mail where Chrysler tells me hey are not producing the car?

OK...here you go:

Dear Manuel:

Thank you for your recent email expressing interest in the Dodge
Challenger concept vehicle.

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response to your email.
Because of the public's current interest in DaimlerChrysler Corporation
and our new products, we are unable to respond as promptly as we would
like.

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the Dodge Challenger concept. It
is comments like yours that are paramount to longevity of the Dodge
brand.

Unfortunately, because this vehicle is still in the concept stage, there
is no pricing or production data available.

We have documented your interest in the Challenger and we encourage you
to stay in contact with us through the Dodge website
(http://www.dodge.com).

Many of our concept vehicles have made it to market, such as the
Plymouth Prowler, Dodge Viper, and the Chrysler PT Cruiser. I have
documented your interest and will forward it to the product planning
department.

If you have further questions, please feel free to use the reply link
below. You may also call us on our toll-free number at 1-800-964-0600.

mannye said:
Unfortunately, because this vehicle is still in the concept stage, there
is no pricing or production data available.

Still in Concept Stage....'key phrase here' meaning they aren't done tinkering or finalizing it as of yet. Doesn't say either way if it will be built or not. There may be hope yet!!!:dance:

Hey...I don't want to seem like a wet blanket (too late) but I'm not getting my hopes up like I did when DC teased us with the Charger concept and then gave us a Magnum.

At least Ford had to good sense to call their stupid concept the Probe instead of the Mustang... (I'm going waaaay back...lol)

Well I'm not getting my hopes up either but that email neither confirms or denies the cars future. I still don't think it will be released in current body form (if even at all) but this is some small ray of hope;)

Yeah...and the Cuda concept is pretty hot too...except for the stupid grill. At least if they DO make it that way, the grill is an easy aftermarket fix.

the german occupation on america has started.

there will be no challenger because they are going to blindside you by attacking new jersey while everyonje is thinking about the challenger

dodgedifferent2 said:
the german occupation on america has started.

there will be no challenger because they are going to blindside you by attacking new jersey while everyonje is thinking about the challenger

:bwuhaha:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back