Challenger a go!

6PK BEE said:
We have heard through different engineers at work about a 'Cuda which I honestly could see happen,
That would be interesting, espeaially without the Plymouth division existing anymore. :hmmm:

mr340 said:
That would be interesting, espeaially without the Plymouth division existing anymore. :hmmm:

They would probably like they did with the Prowler and neon, move it to a Chrysler nametag.

mr340 said:
"Chrysler 'Cuda" Doesn't have that same ring to it...:wtf:
68 is correct though. Years ago 69.5 found an article somewhere where a Sebring was spotted on a test track with 'Cuda badging. Shortly thereafter DiaperChrysler pulled the plug on Plymouth. But if it was to be based on the Sebring wouldn't that conflict with the heritage of the car since it was an A/E body and the Sebring a B? :doh:

That wouldn't stop them though...

Besides, the Fury was a B body before it was a C body, right?

Well I'm sure it wouldn't stop them but when I think Sebring I think Roadrunner or Satelite. (I know the Sebring was an option off one of those cars)

Ive had a couple sattelite sebrings, they were 71 and 72s. I dont think they did them before that.:hmmm:

Da-ho said:
Ive had a couple sattelite sebrings, they were 71 and 72s. I dont think they did them before that.:hmmm:
Me either. Only Sebrings I've seen (only 3) were 70's.

dodgechargerfan said:
That wouldn't stop them though...

Besides, the Fury was a B body before it was a C body, right?

Fury was always a C

68R/T said:
Fury was always a C

I'm almost sure the "forward look" Furies were classified B bodies.

- And didn't the Coronet become a "C" in the mid '70s? I think my Dad's '76 Coronet wagon was a C-body.

Yeah, the "early B's" are what I'm thinking about.
This is a 63 Sport Fury and it's a B.

1963SportFuryRFView-Bill.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back