Challenger a go!

6PK BEE

If you had doubts you can put them aside and start saving your money as we were told today that we will be supplying Bramalea assembly plant with parts (rear-tail panel,body side panel and reinforcement panel,and wheelhouse) for the 08 Challenger.The lines will be going in next year as we wrap up with the Freestar in part of our assembly department.
The plant manager and department manager walked up to me this morning and gave me the thumbs up and said "we've got the Challenger":clap: .Hope i'm lucky enough to work that line!
Bramalea will be going nuts with 4 vehicles!
They said 45000 Challenger units for 08.:giggedy:

I heard a couple weeks ago that some dealerships are taking deposits on them. I can't imagine the raping those folks are going to get to be the first on the block to have one.

Not A Duster said:
Yeah - but what they didn't tell you is it will be a station wagon & will loook nothing like the concept....:p

*flings poo at nodda whilst screaming like a chimpanzee* [smilie=i:

I think Nodda knows something he's not telling

dod_chal_81.jpg

You know if you guys start stamping out 4 dr stuff we will have to come up there and burn down the joint- right?:naughty:

I talked with a national service rep Tuesday and he said they were building 10-15 mules right now. Between all the great public and the media attention they cant NOT build it.

This may also help that canookian plant the ma was talking aboot closing.

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting for the second year when they have all the bugs worked out and the convertible debuts [smilie=i:

I figure if all goes well with the build and sales of the Challenger,of course why wouldn't it? We have heard through different engineers at work about a 'Cuda which I honestly could see happen,but for now we'll wait and drool for the R/T Challenger:giggedy:

mannye said:
yay....now let's see it.

He said they are having to move the rockers out a little to get rid of some vibrations, gas mileage and cabin noises from what the concept has. He has seen 3 different colored mules being out fitted but they are under order to keep as quiet as possible about the release dates or options.

You will be able to start with a 3.5 V6 start for a base unit and the the 2 Hemi options will be available.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back