34 plymouth 5 window coupe

69dart340

This is my Buddy's 34 Plymouth. Has been working on it for the past 5 years after hours at his garage. Has done everything himself (sometimes numerous times) except the paint. Chopped 2", Mustang 2 front end, 383 4 speed. Still quite a bit of work to go but should be a blast to drive when he is done.
34plymouth2.jpg34plymouth1.jpg34plymouth3.jpg

I like that touch as well... but not as much as I like the fact that it's a 4-speed! Very cool! :dance:

Nice ride. I'd love to see it when it's finished.

blended REAL good...and 50s era correct..dont let anyone argue that...my 58 ford has that same exact look and spacing FACTORY

That's pretty sweet!

I also dig the roof and the four speed... not some cookie cutter Hot Rod. :)

Looking at the shop floor... was the car painted in that shop? Love the colour!

Yep painted in the garage! Came out surprisingly good. The painter and him have done a few cars there so they have a system that seems to work. I wouldn't attempt it, but he wasn't going for a high end finish. The grill is aluminum handmade.

That's a very nice looking car. Your friend should be very proud or what he's accomplished...I know I would.

The pics of your friends car made me think of this one. Pretty sure it's a plymouth as well, but running a 32 Ford grille. But it had a big block dodge in it for sure!

I love those B1 valve covers, but not when they're bolted to factory iron heads. Total reverse sleeper. :doh:

That definitely looks like a Plymouth! Can't say I'm a fan of the fenders either. I think you have to commit to the full fender or nothing at all. My buddy is still looking for the side window frames. Anyone have a line on those?

Love the roof! Love the big block 4 speed. I too noticed the over spray on the floor right away. Looks like my garage floor. :D

Few pics of the finished product. At least the first iteration. The first three were taken at the Autorama in Detroit
34 plymouth.jpg34 plymouth1.jpg34 plymouth3.jpg34 plymouth2.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back