300 Horsepower STOCK. But its a 4-cylinder...

Oops-I quit school and joined the army so I dont add so good I guess. Its 75 ponies per hole which through a converter and running on no-lead still isnt bad. I get 50 per- on my bike and feel like I dun good.

Not A Duster said:
I'm thinkin' the nice fellers at Benz have revived the whole "Boys from Brazil" thing.....

"Boys from Brazil" thing? What's that mean?:wtf: :confused:

Back at the end of WW2 Germany shipped a bunch of hitler youth to brazil along with war criminals hiding out- which the jews found a few but alot of them slipped away.:hmmm:

Fishboy said:
"Boys from Brazil" thing? What's that mean?:wtf: :confused:

The "Boys from Brazil" was a science-fiction book & movie that was out back when I was in High-School. It was based on the premise that Joseph Mengela escaped Germany and was living among the other Nazi sympathisers that fled to hide out in South America.

Anyways, in the story he was supposed to have made a bunch of Adolf Hitler clones in an attempt to re-kindle a Nazi attempt at world domination...

I figured, if they could clone Adolf....why not Virgil Exner??[smilie=i:

Not A Duster said:
The "Boys from Brazil" was a science-fiction book & movie that was out back when I was in High-School. It was based on the premise that Joseph Mengela escaped Germany and was living among the other Nazi sympathisers that fled to hide out in South America.

Anyways, in the story he was supposed to have made a bunch of Adolf Hitler clones in an attempt to re-kindle a Nazi attempt at world domination...

I figured, if they could clone Adolf....why not Virgil Exner??[smilie=i:[/quote]

:bwuhaha: Oh crap B, bring a nuke to a knife fight today are we?:D

I can see them as a rally/autocross type of car...
I took this pic at the autoshow in Toronto yesterday.

AutoShow+20060197.JPG

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back