2 months till behind-the-wheel.

No,no..16th anniversary of the hatching of which was supposed to be breakfast but somehow ended up in the incubator. :toot:

Happy Birthday chicky.

Last edited:
beeper*71 said:
No,no..16th anniversary of the hatching of which was supposed to be breakfast but somehow ended up in the incubator. :toot:

Says the man with the miracle snake.

Harpy Bifday Al.

:bday: Alberto!!!

*starts planning to move across country before Alberto gets to drive*

May God help us all. :)

And happy birthday. I got my driver's license right on my 16th birthday. I couldn't wait one more day. :D

dodgechargerfan said:
Across the country... Is that far enough?

:hmmm: Might have to leave the planet, I hear Mars is quite colorful this time of year....

mr340 said:
:hmmm: Might have to leave the planet, I hear Mars is quite colorful this time of year....

take you 2 years to get there dont it?

unless you use rockets. Now who can i ask to get some of those :dance:

I didn't get mine till I was 26....then again I never needed a vehicle till I moved out to the middle of nowhere:doubt: :D

Happy Birthday Alboito:dance:

Happy birthday, whippin' boy! Awesome! :clap: :clap:

I was sixteen once. Then I got aroused.:bwuhaha: What? Its centimeters here.:giggedy:

Have a great one, and remember that no matter wear you grow hair, ...no, wait...ummm...yeah. Forget it, k?:doubt:

Oh, and....

Might have to leave the planet, I hear Mars is quite colorful this time of year....

Not as brown and smelly as Uranus, thats for sure! :nanna:

:bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha: I guess you've been there???

dodgedifferent2 said:
Have a happy day. You old enough to drink beer in your state yet?
that youngin' gots 5 more years fer that to happen......:clap:

Thanks, guys.

My parents are filling out forms for me and my brothers (I'm a fraternal triplet. See? THAT's what I've been hiding from you all. No, they're not like me all that much) for Behind-The-Wheel as I type this post, so maybe I may start next month.
It all depends on when they can put me in.

Question for the 340 bros: Do driving schools accept eye/hearing tests from school nurses? That's where I got my tests.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back