VIN cards (finally)

:D That's why they're out of her reach! I gotta watch her closely. She recently found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a 25' tape measure. When that thing let go, it scared the crap out of both of us... I was bundling up the remnants to take outside, and she was still barking at it. I thought she was chewing on a bone.

:D That's why they're out of her reach! I gotta watch her closely. She recently found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a 25' tape measure. When that thing let go, it scared the crap out of both of us... I was bundling up the remnants to take outside, and she was still barking at it. I thought she was chewing on a bone.

I wish I could have been there to see that!:bwuhaha:

I'd like a couple. I've only used Paypal on ebay, though. Don't know how to do through your PM. Let me know!

I get paid this Friday. Still accepting checks? :)
If so, I'll take 5. I know a few customers at work that might want some. ;)

Everyone that's gotten them seems to love 'em. A big thanks to dodgechargerfan for helping make this happen, since these are the best ones yet.

I still have the card I think I got from you many years ago and had it laminated, very handy when car shopping.

Last edited:
You still have these? I bet if we posted them on "for A bodys only" or any of the other boards they would sell.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back