VIN cards (finally)

Dr.Jass

Pastor of Muppets
OK, the VIN cards have been here long enough, and I actually forgot about them. These are high-quality stock with a gloss coating on them. I have no idea how long they'll last in a wallet but you could have 'em laminated easily enough. They are business-card size and have VINformation from 1968-1974, and there is more information about them here. That thread shows the final design with the classic Direct Connection logo. These are handy as hell when checking out a classic Mopar, be it at a show or something you're thinking you might buy if you don't know this stuff off the top of your head. Get with your friends, see who wants 'em, and I'll have 'em ready to mail out. People who still have good originals from the first go 'round years ago tell me they use them every summer.

Price is $3.75 each to the US, mailed. $4.25 to Canada, mailed. I now have access to a PayPal account through a friend, but please add 50 cents to the cost of EACH CARD to cover the fees (it's not my account, and he's not going to eat it). Those of you that have bought something from me will get one free with your shipment; my friends north of the border are welcome to arrange a "group purchase" if that would save money but I doubt it as they would have to be redistributed via Canada Post. If there's enough of them, though, it might work.

Multiple order? Each extra card is $3, no additional shipping. If you want to pay via PayPal, please PM me for details and let me get you a total.

Last edited:
3 cards, and 50 cents back! Where the hell you been, dude? Sent you a message on FB a couple of days ago!

I haven't been on line in a few. I have been haveing connection problems. I think I have that solved for now. ;)

Last edited:
I'll take one. Don't have a PayPal acct myself and I don't think you can take a check.... hmm.....:hmmm:

Maybe if I ordered a few of them and sent a check to Stretchy and have him get you the money that way? :huh:

You can send a check to me directly if you'd like. I have an account on which it could be deposited.

That they are. They're definitely heavier cardstock than the originals, and I think this design is the best one yet. They're also a little easier to read since they were done by the professionals and not by me on an inkjet. :D Plus, they have the Moparnuts.com logo on 'em! :dance:

I'm trying to figure out a way to put up a "Buy" PayPal button here on the site, but have the money go to you.

All I can come up with is sending you a money order every time the amount gets to a significant level...

I think I can get things set up so that I can process transactions without requiring the buyer to have a PayPal account - but I'll have to see what those requirements are on my end.

All logic says, "Don't put a middle man in play." but if it helps you sell these, it helps bring traffic to the forum.

I can send them the PayPal easily enough via PM, really. That's no big deal. If they want 'em they'll let me know. Stretch already has 3 and 65furyIII bought "III" today. I also have one in my wallet for durability testing. :D

65furyIII received his yesterday. He tells me he's very happy with them. I'm trying to keep this at the top as much as I can so it doesn't get forgotten. I will be using my friend's eBay account to sell some, probably in batches of 10 or 20 at a time (we no need no steenkin' batches!), with a fixed price.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back