Gas is cheap. Let's party! 489 case 4.10SG

Dr.Jass

Pastor of Muppets
489 case, 4.10 Richmond gears, Borg-Warner Sure Grip. I'm not typing the rest of it again. :D

Click here for the full description.

160210_175.jpg

i think i need to roll my 5:33's out again...maybe with the tunnel ram installed....fuel still dropping now at 1.60

It's an excellent deal. You should have to work a little for it. :D

Based on what I found searching sold items on eBay, my $600 posted price is more than 20% off the going rate. I'm never going to use it, and space has taken priority over cool, but totally unnecessary, spare bits lying about. Essentially, I'm tired of tripping over it.

Obviously for good, active members of the board I'd jump through the hoops to ship it or any of my other Craigslist stuff (except the car itself).

In July my pension gets cut in half. so, if I don't find a buyer for my old house I have to really count my pennies. :(

If you start now, you should be able to count out 60,000 of them by the spring swap. :D

Sorry man, I'm not making light of your situation. That's a shitty deal. I hope you can get the place sold soon so you don't have to worry.

Well, after last weekend I'm now somewhat-inexplicably tripping over two of these. Identical setups: 489 case, cone-type, 4.10s.

One's going to get the diff swapped out to a Powr-Lok with aggressive clutches and spend some dragstrip time under the '69 Valiant. :dance:

Maybe that Stretchy guy can make use of one. :hmmm:

And there may be a strong chance that the waGOON may get sold to make room. :toot:

And in regards to the old house, I got a viewers comment from the realtor stating that they were expecting a more "upscale house". Exactly what were they expecting of an older house in that price range? :doh: They should probably stay in mommy's basement. :mad:

If the WaGOON hits the market, I want to be the first to know about it. I said as much to Stretch when we were waiting in your driveway for you to finish gallivanting about J-town on Thursday afternoon.

And in regards to the old house, I got a viewers comment from the realtor stating that they were expecting a more "upscale house".
Can you reply with a seller's comment saying, "Once you've purchased it, you can make it as upscale as you damned well please!"?

I could only wish. Most comments don't get forwarded to me. The realtor & I both kinda did a head slap on that one.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back