A body sway bar control arms SOLD
A body spool mount V8 K frame SOLD

B body lower control arms, 65-72 - 2 sets, no sway bar tabs $30 per pair

B/RB spool motor mounts, need inserts SOLD
Small block, non A/C water pump pulley $20 each

Got loads more I'll list more tomorrow!

Regulars PM for better prices! :)

Last edited:
I am, I swapped the Convertriple for some parts and other odds and ends.

He said something about rebody, I stuck my fingers in my ears and said lalala. :D

You're making my head hurt. I want the spindles but can't afford them, and the rebody idea makes Baby Jesus cry.

Ok, you got the spindles, we'll figure it out. Do you still have the Conquest seats? Hold them for me.

As far as the Dart... I don't know.

Mopar A body Sunroof assembly 1974 Dart Sport specifically. It's complete, opens and closes smoothly. Will need new seals, I have the crank and cup. $1000 or best offer.

A body spool mount V8 K frame $125

A body floor shift column -make offer- MODIFIED COLUMN SHIFT

A body 8.25 rear, 3.21 gear, open complete drum to drum with E brake cables $125

A body column shift column, complete, $25

2 sets of 8 1/4 - 8 3/4 shock mount plates $40 per pair

Small block, non A/C water pump pulleys $20 each

A body floor pan patch panels left front $40

A body floor pan patch panel right rear $40

A body 1 piece replacement trunk floor $150

A body front disc brake spindles $150

26" fan shroud $50

'73 340 7 blade fan & clutch $50

A body transmission cross member $30

B body lower control arms, 65-72 - 2 sets, no sway bar tabs $30 per pair

B/RB spool motor mounts, need inserts $20

73 up B body K frame and torsion bar mount B/RB $150

Prices plus shipping. Taking reasonable offers on everything!

Mopar A body Sunroof assembly 1974 Dart Sport specifically. It's complete, opens and closes smoothly. Will need new seals, I have the crank and cup. $750 or best offer. (I seem to be a little high, I guessed. I saw one on moparts for $4500 and thought my price was a bargain :D)

69 I have a bit of a Duster left with a good right front floor I can cut out for you. I'll get a pic and post it tomorrow.

nah ive got a few good floors i can butcher for panels.......id just rather drop in a new panel..like seriously ive got a frame rail with floor pan sections both rears and fronts...as well as a flawless front rail/inner fender/cowl section...one of these days ill scrap it all cause no one wants the stuff

I had a craigslist weekend a few weeks ago. Some of the stuff I had for sale has been running regularly on craigslist for close to 2 years....I sold 5 separate things and netted a decent chunk of change. Funny how things sell.

Thinking about selling my 1970 340, with the crank, rods and pistons, and 915 heads. Just not sure what its worth.

Well, the pistons are worthless other than ashtrays. :D

If it's virgin-bore, steel-crank stuff I'd probably start at around a grand. 340s are not easy to find anymore.

Block, crank and heads..... That should get you a grand, thats about what I've been seeing lately and I was keeping tabs on 340's for the past few months when I was selling mine but I am no longer selling mine :huh: decided to keep a spare, lol

Thanks! Think I'll cut it loose.

I like big blocks better anyway. I have a line on another 400, this one will probably be the basis for a stroker.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back