Yet another Mopar

Ice Cold

A couple months ago I got rid of my 80 Lebaron Coupe cause it started to turn into a "gonna restore it someday":eek:
I felt short of cars being down to four so got number 5.
Found another good beater. A 80 Diplomat, Califorinia Car and geez the frame is still shiny. It's a Cali-special, /6 1BBL and air, 85000 miles for $250. Not pretty but it'll get me around. 2 or 3 hundred to safety.
:dance:

I like Diplomats, when my hubby was my boyfriend back in high school he had an ex-cop car one, we had a blast in that car, lol...:D

Here's the only pic I have of it, wow, dirt roads suck, it's filthy!

Good luck with yours! :dance:

The '72 Challenger is our current project, husband has owned it since he was 15, so he's had it for 18 years! Damn. His first baby. :) Anyway, this is what it looked like before we tore it apart, and it will look the same when done (gold with black top, black interior, and rebuilt 340)

i agrre those cars ride great on the highway...bought my 86 5th ave for $300 and so far have only invested the money for a starter, front brakes, and 2 tires...i have about$350 in it now and ive put over 5000 miles on it and nothing has left me broken down

My 89 Dippy has the best rust free frame that is all that is nice looking LOL It is a SE but I put some cop upgrades. I paid 500 for it in 2003 with 80K it now has 110,000 makes for a nice trip from Co to Az ( what I bought it for ) The lean burn is acting up and I have a 4 barrel ready for it when the canx smog checks here....

Last edited:
My other Diplomat, a 87, paid $700 cert & e-tested.
Never had a problem. :dance:
It keeps going strong.

They are still on it but look like crap now, LOL...very worn and rusty around the edges. I don't know what he's going to put on it when it is done, he keeps changing his mind.

dustergal said:
They are still on it but look like crap now, LOL...very worn and rusty around the edges. I don't know what he's going to put on it when it is done, he keeps changing his mind.

Have the keystone's crom'ed and repainted would look great, I do miss my e bodys..... To quote Bob Dylan "who knows maybe someday baby" If I had just found a good MoPar wife.... :rolleyes:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back