whos good w/ cut and paste? Help.

sleeper448

. I have in mind these rims but would like to what they might look like on the car.:hmmm:
can anyone here do a cut and paste of them on the front wheel of the 70rr .

I havent had any luck.:(

Attachments

• DC1_Wheel.jpg
    DC1_Wheel.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 70rr.jpg
    70rr.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 14
RIGHT ON DUDE !!!! THANKS.!!:bravo:

Those are Derk Cepek wheels. I like them because of the six slot like the cop car wheels. Like old school meets new school.

what do you think?.

They come in 16x 7 and 16x10. the 1" shouldnt make alot of diff. and let me keep the high look
sidewall of a muscle car era tire.

Last edited:
a12bee said:
Hey what's up with the red around the trim ring thingy? I like that. :)

Well , thanks . Its my idea, or maybe not. dont know,
I just like the red lines tires. so I taped off the outter edge of the trim ring and painted it anodized red. I know that for a certain type of custom wheel they make anodized edges of diff colors to bolt onto the edges. So I guess some one else came up w/ the idea. I just couldnt afford the rediculious $$$$ of the rims:sick: . And I like my version better. :)

If I get these rims , i am going to do the same thing. I like the color trim edges.:p

HEY.... DIPLOMAT_WAGON ! could you ..uh ....one more..favor.:shifty: ?
Take this wheel pic and add a red line on the out side w/ the new type rim.....Can you ?:helpme:

Attachments

• wheel.JPG
    wheel.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I dunno. I think the lip on the rim is a bit too big to be doing the red....

Attachments

• 70rr.jpg
    70rr.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 16
I don't know if they still do, but back in the mid-'90s someone was making rings like that... they pressed in between the tire and the rim. They were pretty popular in Atlanta for awhile, but I haven't seen any in a long time.

Sorry, I was in a Big Daddy Roth mood.....

BigD70.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back