WHOOHOO!!! Ryan & CUDA did us REAL proud boys

greg73cuda

the "Bracket Bonanza" is Canada's oldest & richest bracket race with a large car turn out.

saturday ryan ran round after round & found himself in the finals at 7.15 pm after starting time trials at 9.00 AM. the B&M mega shifter was giving us a few worries during the quater & semi finals but ryan still managed to get those wins, but in the finals trouble found us & CUDA launched in 2nd gear giving our opponant an easy victory.

a great day picking up $1,200.00 smackers.

sunday morning time trails started at 9.00 am & CUDA started where it left off on saturday running a 7.61 right on saturdays dial ins. ryan was still on a hot streak taking out some very big heavy hitters & with a little luck once again found himself in the finals again. and guest what reared its ugly head again but another 2nd gear launch & a loss.

another great day adding another $1,450.00 to our pockets & a 2 day total of $2,650.00

not bad kid, not bad at all... you made me proud.

greg73cuda

Do you mean to tell us you can actually make money drag racing? Thats a first for me, congratulations guys! [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=2:

Da Ho,that one race has a pretty good payout,they still run a points season,with smaller weekly payouts and a grand prize at year end,.....great Job Greg !! I'll have to wear my team 440 t-shirt to auto parts x-tra tuesday,and ask them how their chebby did ??? lol [smilie=e: ,,actually it may have done ok,they sponsor kevin M.

Da-ho said:
Do you mean to tell us you can actually make money drag racing? Thats a first for me, congratulations guys! [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=2:[/quote]

make money in drag racing, yeah right..... made some this weekend. i don't even want to add up what i've spent this year on enterace fees, travel expense & fuel. not acounting for wear & broken parts on CUDA.

still you know it all for the fun & worth it to me.

greg73cuda

That is great news! Congrats....maybe I will get to see you run at Grand Bend some time this year?

Way to go! That would add to the fun for sure - running all day chalking up the wins. The cash is a nice bonus.

thanks guys. this was a truly great weekend for TEAM 440. it kinda made up for all the difficulties we had with CUDA over the last month [smilie=e:

but now its time to turn the hour glass over & get ready for next weekend. we know the boys will be gunnin for us.

greg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back