Who has balls of steel?

Crude, but "maybe" functional......for a short distance. He used the exhaust ports as a mounting point? :hmmm: It would be nice to see the other side to see how he connected the drive.

About 25 years back one rolled thru town with a sbc mounted crossways with a custom made radiator. (we heard it coming a couple blocks away)

Of course you can always buy a boss hoss with a big block. [smilie=2: only $85,000
[URL]http://www.bosshossofva.com/thev8vanquish.html[/URL]

[video=youtube;46iiiAegARg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46iiiAegARg&feature=related[/video]

Dear God what a wildman! That's pure insanity in one picture. :D

Like 68 said the Boss Hoss is the way to go. There is always the Viper powered Tomahawk too I guess if you really don't like being alive for much longer. :D

Crude, but "maybe" functional......for a short distance. He used the exhaust ports as a mounting point? :hmmm: It would be nice to see the other side to see how he connected the drive.

It's a drag bike, dig the Whizzer fuel tank. Not much range there, looks like dual carbs also. I would like to see the drive set-up too. Wonder what year this pic was taken, I'm guessing late fifties early sixties. At any rate it's bad ass and way cooler than any Boss Hoss IMO.

It's a drag bike, dig the Whizzer fuel tank. Not much range there, looks like dual carbs also. ......... Wonder what year this pic was taken, I'm guessing late fifties early sixties.

It's definily not a cruiser or touring bike. :bwuhaha:

It appears to have a tri-power setup with the center carb removed for frame clearance.:hmmm:
And those "engine mounts" look to being double duty as "headers" :doh:

It's at least 57 or 58, 'cuz that fairlane behind him is either a 7 or 8. I would think by the early 60's the safety regulations would have kept him off of most strips in this country. :naughty:

actualy ive seen the shot before and yup..exhaust mount/header all in one square tube lol

that ford behind him could even be a 58

i still would like to see the tomahawk let loose WOT on the salt!!!!

The rear sproket on that thing is damn near as big as the wheel. Crazy shit for sure!

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back