Where to get car value info?

Opps just saw your post on 'another' site, I thought you were talking new driver car value. The a12's are literally all over the place depending on docs and original parts. I'd say 80-90ish (us$) is a safe bet on yours from the last pics I've seen. Didn't post this over there, to many ball breakers when it comes to 'value'.
:bravo:

mark

Opps just saw your post on 'another' site, I thought you were talking new driver car value. The a12's are literally all over the place depending on docs and original parts. I'd say 80-90ish (us$) is a safe bet on yours from the last pics I've seen. Didn't post this over there, to many ball breakers when it comes to 'value'.
:bravo:

mark
:bwuhaha:Yeah they can get stirred up pretty quick sometimes over there.As far as us/cdn it's so close now it doesn't matter.Some people still idiolize the car and some just go for restored shiney unrealistic mopars.I just like to what a true figure is.
Brad

Always goes like that over there. :bwuhaha:

I didn't know your car had the bs and #'s. Yep more $.
I try not to ask about those kinds of things. I'm not the purists most of them are even if my car was more original. I just have a hot rod car to abuse. :)
How come your thing of selling? New toys? Life changes? Good luck just the same. :bravo:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back