What do we have here?

beeper*71

This space for rent
Got an E-mail from a guy that had seen my ad for the RR and he shared some pics of his vehicle with me.

Anyone guess what it is?

Teaser......

Under the hood wide view 2.jpg
pencil.png

cummins in an f body?..at first glance i thought it was in an A..but the inner fenders are wrong...or is that a 471?

That's a 73 Satellite with a 4bt.....Seen the car over on a diesel swap site.

Been thinking of swapping one of those 4bt's into the wagon.....:shifty:

oh damn i really like that..after some digging around..it seems its about as heavy as a big block but sizes in at a small block..more or less anyway...and fits under the hood of ford rangers....im wondering now about stuffing one into a d-50

seems there quite plentifull too.....

You can still buy them brand new...for about $5K. Good used ones seem to run from $1500-$3500.

Yeah the weight is about the same as a 440, and the length should fit fine in a C-body engine bay, but then you have the crazy fuel mileage...some guys see 35+ MPG!! Your not going to win any drag races with one of those under the hood...but I really don't care about land speed records personally. The friggin cool...never seen that...factor is through the roof so far as I'm concerned.

Anyone seen this one...12V 5.9 cummins in a 67 Chrysler convertible....I've considered this as well......[smilie=i:

[URL]http://rattlerod.blogspot.com/[/URL]

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back