went for a drive this evening

68isgr8

I've been waiting for this opportunity all winter long. :giggedy:
Thought I'd share some pictures and a boring video. LOL

I'm disapointed the camera didn't do justice on the noise of the car--sounds much louder than the video portrays. O-well....
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s71/missmightymopar/?action=view&current=HPIM0039.flv

These pictures were taken nearby Boulder Park, 5 miles from my house.
RTsideview4-2-08.jpg

RTfrontviewwithtrees4-2-08.jpg

RTfrontviewparkinglot4-2-08.jpg

RTsideview.jpg

Last edited:
YAY! Gotta love that first ride of spring don't ya?

O-man, I felt like a kid in a candy store. :) All alone with nobody to bother me. 'twas a nice mommy break. I got my fix, for now at least. Just can't wait for the warmer weather!

Where the hell did all your snow go? I still have some even! :( And we never had as much as you.... :D
Looks great!

Beautiful pics Liz!

And I am off to email you back, I forgot again, I am such a loser. :D

MAN!! I love the background behind your car! awesome!! We don't have that in New Jersey.
I would love to be able to do a photo shoot with my car and my wifes with that kind of background.
Your car looks great Liz!!! Thanks for the ride!

thanks guys :) (and dustergal) ;)

I'm hoping this summer we'll have the car painted. The plan is to paint it yellow with black vinyl top and stripes. Already have the black interior, just need to buy new foam for the seats.

Your car makes me feel kinda funny...:shifty:
Like when you used to climb the rope in gym class :toot:

Very nice, thanks for the pics:gaga:

My dad had a 68 R/T, his was a triple black 440/4spd, he owned it 9 days before an old man in a Caddy blew a stop sign and totaled it, didn't even have it long enough to take pics :(

My dad had a 68 R/T, his was a triple black 440/4spd, he owned it 9 days before an old man in a Caddy blew a stop sign and totaled it, didn't even have it long enough to take pics :(

Prob'ly 'bout the same time I bought mine...................

.....but I still got it.:toot:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back