WELP its been a while since I had the time to post .........

44070Swinger

I have been VERY busy here since I went to California to pick up my 70 Dart
Swinger 340 Clone, Im QUITE pleased w/ the car the owner was THEE most straight forward guy I ever met and all around great guy too!!! [smilie=e:

The Dart is 100% rust free,all I need to finish is blocking the car and re-primering her for the final painting.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p7744ddb96a903b168f16efbf13edd144/f37bc66d.jpg[/img]

She will be triple black w/ matt-black performance hood graphics and matt-black bumblebee stripe over her butt. My drivetrane consists of a THUMPIN 471 Stroker 6 pac ,and I hope to talk my buddy into building an 18-spline A-Body 4-speed for the beast.

So whatch think?

f57ae58c.jpg

f37bc65d.jpg

And Also I want to say THANKS TO THE BOSS XL for dropping me a Note a week ago to see if Im still alive!! THANKS IT MENT ALOT [smilie=a: IT on me this time !!! [smilie=c:

mr340 said:
Sounds like thats gonna be one sweet ride!!! [smilie=e:[/quote]

Thanks

I am getting VERY ANXIOUS (SP) to get her running; This is my dream car Im building I hope to have it completed By mid to late October just before it starts to get nasty around here!!!

I Promise to give you guys up-to-date pix of the completion of the car!!

xlr8r said:
Dangit! all I see is a red X. :( Nice to hear from you again! [smilie=e:[/quote]

i could see the pics the other day. glad im not the only one who cannot see the pics as i often have trouble in that department for one reason or another.

I think all three were up the other night, now I just get the bottom 2, anywhoo, lookin good, that car is gonna FLY! [smilie=e: Rich

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back