Weekend fun

rp23g7

Nice, i like the new look.

The weather was pretty nice on Sat around here, so we decided to go on a little cruise. Put 50 miles on the Coronet, for you Northwest guys, we went down 405 to Bellevue, took 112th , went up Bellevue Way though Kirkland, then Juanita and Bothell.

Didnt see any other MoPars, but got the thumbs up from a family in a nice 55 Bel Air, a guy in a new 500 SL held up traffic at a light looking at it, and a little kid and his dad walked around a corner with his dad, when we were sitting at a light and yelled "Oh SH*t, Dad, thats a real car isnt it? Pulled into a parking lot so they could look at it, and parked on the street to have lunch, bunch of people stopped and took pictures with their camera phones etc. Fun day
modify_inline.gif

Out there advertising for the mopar brand....Well done!! :2thumbs:

Always, Stopped at a light to take a left turn, there was a Grease Monkey on the corner. Looked like most of the employees were 20 somethings. They all stopped what they were doing and came out of the bays to look.

There was a Safeway in the same parkling lot, we needed to get some stuff so we pulled in. A bunch of them came over and wanted to check it out. Its kinda funny how they are so interested in older cars, but the want to drive Hondas and Subarus,

I think i got some bad gas at the 76 station when we started. Going down the freeway, at about 70 or so, the big tires in the back make the speedo read faster i think. The car started vibrating like crap, eased off the gas and it started backfiring, got off the freeway and it did some sumbling and ran fine the rest of the time. Carb probably ate some tank crap or water.

Really gaining a greater fondness for the B bodies. If the N.W. 'Nuts Nats thing happens, you HAVE to bring your car!!! :gaga::D

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back