• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

Vinyl roof Trim

papadodge

Would like to find the vinyl roof trim for my 68 Dart.Not sure what all years will fit(would be nice to know) but would be nice to find in good shape.Would be handier if it was on the canadian side but... thanks papa-d

as far is ive been able to tell they never change the back window all the way till the last dart...so 67-76?

I've got the trim off my 69 Dart that I won't be using.
I believe it was in pretty decent shape - the small pieces at the windshield may need re-plating.
I'll try to wade thru my garage stuff before the weekend and see what kind of shape it's in.

Mike

Well what kinda $$ are you wanting for the trim? as far as plating i can get it done in edmonton alta.as my exhaust tips will be going there in the near future.Where abouts are you located? Maybe can do some dealing.thanks papa-d

Sorry, I still haven't made it out to the garage. Got a whole bunch of stuff to move out there tomorrow, so I'll check.
I'll PM you when I check them out.
Cheap.

Mike

ok,not a problem i am not in a rush anyhow so just when you get a chance to look will be fine and thanks papa-d

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back