video, Dude, that thing got a hemi....lol

greg73cuda

WTF. this is great. i want one.:giggedy:

[video=youtube;_owXd_MsdXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_owXd_MsdXI[/video]

greg73cuda

SEEEEE--- i say i want to build stuff crazy like that and everyone thinks i am nuts.....these guy,s do and everyone thinks it,s great----i,m going to my shop and cry-----------:(just me and my shop -- just me and my shop. just me and my shop--- and a coffee pot-----

Orvil i feel your pain. another would of, could of, should of, project gone by. let me think. hemi golf cart?

Those guy have some sack. What if they hit some tree hugger rail road spike? :eek:

Those guy have some sack. What if they hit some tree hugger rail road spike? :eek:

I agree. Not your daily chainsaw for everyday logging. So I see it as a waste of time and effort. I can find a better way of using a hemi....in my car.
I don't think they 'have some sack'. IMO it's just the opposite, why else would anyone build such an outrageous tool? To make up for what they don't have......:D

I agree. Not your daily chainsaw for everyday logging. So I see it as a waste of time and effort. I can find a better way of using a hemi....in my car.
I don't think they 'have some sack'. IMO it's just the opposite, why else would anyone build such an outrageous tool? To make up for what they don't have......:D

its more or less a drag raceing spot of cutting LOGS..not tree's ..the logs are pre placed just above the ground..first person thru the log wins...the hog, v6, and v8 were built for the "unlimited" class

I can can see the cool factor of building that and that it _works_. Thats how us guys are liz, it doesn't matter _what_ it is, only that it _works_. Thats why we like hammers.
"Chainsaw loose at festival. 7 dead 9 injured. More at 10:00."

I can can see the cool factor of building that and that it _works_. Thats how us guys are liz, it doesn't matter _what_ it is, only that it _works_. Thats why we like hammers.
"Chainsaw loose at festival. 7 dead 9 injured. More at 10:00."

:D I understand....;)

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back