vB Image Hosting Alert!

The only time it doesn't do it for me is if I wait until after the little "Auto Saved" icon pops up. If I type anything after that vanishes, I get the warning.

Good info! That might help me track down the right piece of code.

I've turned off the Quick Reply for now. So, it's like the old days - you have to click reply and you get a new page.

On a side note: I've fixed the goof up from yesterday. I deleted a file that was part of the SPAM protection system. I also turned that system off yesterday - that's why we had all those wonderful posts this morning.

i have ALWAYS clicked back to go back to where i was after i post etc..its just how i navigate pages......after posting even this way the warning is popping up when i click back.....so its still in there somewhere

if i click as slow as i normaly would i get the warning if i click back twice real fast i dont get it

i have ALWAYS clicked back to go back to where i was after i post etc..its just how i navigate pages......after posting even this way the warning is popping up when i click back.....so its still in there somewhere

That's expected behavior.

When you click back the first time, you're going to the page where you have your reply typed in.
When you click back the second time, the page is saying, "Hey, you've got some text there. Are you sure you want to leave?"

The fast clicking gets you past it because the whole mechanism relies on your browser and the time it takes to download any dynamic content from the server.
I use the same method when I get stuck on a crappy website that's kicking our error pages. A few quick clicks of the back button can get you out of a jam.

funny tho...right now with my normal speed and style..even taking my time its not box prompting me.....fixxed?

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back