• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

Umm, I can daily this, right? 'Cause I wanna try..

Click here for a direct link. Vigilink fucks it all up.

I'd be afraid to drive that wreck at parking-lot speeds.

Last edited:
I'd drive that with the rust, crude lettering, worn upholstery & patina as-is. :vroom:

your furry isnt sporting that kind of power and flex either.......id want to make sure the unibody holds itself together

71ChargerRT said:
Your link doesn't work either Doc.
Does now!

69.5CUDA said:
your furry isnt sporting that kind of power and flex either.......id want to make sure the unibody holds itself together
His Fury also has a wheelbase approximately 40 feet longer than that pile of shit in the auction. :D Besides, didn't you notice the botched-together, bird-shit welded, already-bent subframe connectors? How about the crooked-as-fuck shackle perches? I'm sure that car's built straight as an arrow and is a paragon of stiffness. :doh:

It's a fuckin' pile of shit possible ex-racer slapped together from leftover parts. It's already been bid beyond the dude's 75% profit margin (300% profit) . If the fact that the photos were taken using phone-app filters to make it appear to have much more character than it does in person isn't a clue, perhaps the lack of give-a-shit shown by the half-assed construction including bent parts and fucktard welds, or the presence of a nonsensical, completely fucked rear suspension arrangement should be. Seriously... leaf springs with ladder bars (but no housing rotators), plus slapper bars and fuckin' air shocks?! I doubt this dude even owns a tape measure. Or a book.

If it were local, I'd want air raid/tornado sirens to sound whenever that wreck started, so people could be notified to move toward the parts of their houses furthest from the street. It might be fast, and it might go straight, but I doubt it can do both simultaneously.

Does now!

His Fury also has a wheelbase approximately 40 feet longer than that pile of shit in the auction. :D Besides, didn't you notice the botched-together, bird-shit welded, already-bent subframe connectors? How about the crooked-as-fuck shackle perches? I'm sure that car's built straight as an arrow and is a paragon of stiffness. :doh:

It's a fuckin' pile of shit possible ex-racer slapped together from leftover parts. It's already been bid beyond the dude's 75% profit margin (300% profit) . If the fact that the photos were taken using phone-app filters to make it appear to have much more character than it does in person isn't a clue, perhaps the lack of give-a-shit shown by the half-assed construction including bent parts and fucktard welds, or the presence of a nonsensical, completely fucked rear suspension arrangement should be. Seriously... leaf springs with ladder bars (but no housing rotators), plus slapper bars and fuckin' air shocks?! I doubt this dude even owns a tape measure. Or a book.

If it were local, I'd want air raid/tornado sirens to sound whenever that wreck started, so people could be notified to move toward the parts of their houses furthest from the street. It might be fast, and it might go straight, but I doubt it can do both simultaneously.

Sooo... you're saying what now? The message wasn't very clear.. [smilie=g:

Does now!

What I hear is nobody else better bid because I'm taking this home, and I'm a yuuuge fan of the next to the ugliest A Body Barracuda built, and 3rd ugliest Barracuda ever?

Am I close? :shifty:

:bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha::bwuhaha:

I promise you... My Furry sports a lot of flex. Funny thing about rusting structural members..

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back