• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

Ugh, so much to hate

This "restoration" brought to you by Krylon Semi-Gloss Black and Testor's Bright Red model paint.

Looking at the pictures is like peeling an onion... you uncover layer after layer until all that's left is tears.

I stopped at the hood scoops.
All I could thing of was hearing it go, ”THNORRRK.”
Not that it would actually make that noise, but that’s what it LOOKS like it would sound like...

At least it's easy to figure out where the dome light should have been.
Unlike the location of the VIN tag, which appears to have been glommed over with POR-15.

Another "$35 in rattle cans and this here's a high-dollar car!" flipper. Less than an entire spray bomb was used to paint the straight-out-of-the-junkyard engine (complete with swap-meet headers). None of this would be a big deal on a $9,000 car--it looks like a very solid 318 car--but he's off his rocker by an order of magnitude on the price.

I didn't make it that far. There's a patched over hole in the trunk extension too, and the passenger side wheel well has been worked over. What a mess.

75403575-770-0@2X.jpg

I stopped at the hood scoops.
All I could thing of was hearing it go, ”THNORRRK.”
Not that it would actually make that noise, but that’s what it LOOKS like it would sound like...
I laugh at this comment the 10th time I read it as hard as I did the first. Laughing as I type this out!

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back