To wing or not to wing

Go-wing or no Go-wing

• Total voters

44070Swinger

I was thinking of getting a go-wing after the car gets painted and the decals are on, so I'll let the masses help me decide...... BTW the car is getting painted Black w/ matte black decals

IMG_1348.jpg

That cars gonna fly, don't need no wing to prove it![smilie=f:
As you can tell i'm no fan of wings, T/A type spoiler is about as much wing as I could stand! :huh: Rich.

I have personally never liked 'em.

Wings look like they belong on certain cars - like the '69 Judge or GS...

Most (not all) of the Mopars I have seen the wing just looked to me like some kind of add-on.

Not A Duster said:
I have personally never liked 'em.

I have to agree. I don't really care for the Go-Wings on A-bodies. I don't mind them on some other cars but I much prefer the AAR/T/A lip spoiler.

I think the scoops would be enough accessories. It's your car....what ever makes you happy. :bravo:

learical said:
Wings belong on Daytonas and SuperBirds; little else.

where's that snickering dog from the warner bros cartoons when I need him?

"wings belong on Daytonas" :bravo:

Last edited:
Ok... it is an A-body... i wouldn't put a wing on it.... i agree with boot.... daytonas and birds.... dusters and demos look ok with the spoilers... the darts... i dont think it would look good.... just my preference though....

If the pic has the stance/rake on it that you plan to keep a wing would look pretty durn good I think. If your going to flatten it out some, scratch the wing.

I think it looks good without one, and I think it would look good with one. I'm no help.

I put one on my Duster, just to foo-foo it up a bit. :D Like it really needed more foo-foo with that bright green paint. hmmmm. :hmmm:

passenger_side_newvinyltop.jpg

I like wingin' it.:) Except when it comes to cars. But it's the privilage of ownership to do whatever trips your trigger. That car is going to look great no matter. I like it as it is now.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back