This could be the best Mopar event of the year

there's a 76 beetle buried at Seward NE, in the bicentennial time capsule.

I think slated to open in 2076

that would be a Cherry car.... kinda ugly but kinda cool.... betcha it ends up on Ebay somehow.....

id be curious se see how the insect world has treated it....hmmm that gas has got to be varnish by now....course in the year 2000 we were suposed to be running around like the jetsons

This will be great, I hope they find something that doesn't need a broom to move. XL/DCF how about one of those little countdown timers so we don't forget and miss the big event?

Damn,I've been lookin' for one of those babies I could afford since I was sixteen years old! Where'd you say that sucker was planted [heads off to find pick and shovel ]
My whole life I've only seen one Sport Coupe.It was sooo sweet too! Every factory option available.Newer Dark metallic green,all the emblems GOLD plated, fizzle-pop, smoke rising in the air [Keyboard shorts out from excessive drooling]....:bwuhaha:
Hey 69.5,oops sorry I meant MGS
what don't you like about them? The fins? What?:huh:

I know its just my opinion but I think they are The sweetest beast with fins ever built.My Dream "Boat" !! Heavy accent on the "Boat"!
Then the '64 Dodge Polara Golden Aniversary Special 2 door and my "Struck it big on the lottery" Dream Car -'68 S/S Hemi Dart[Hey when I dream, I dream BIG!]closely followed by [hangs head in shame] the Ferrari F-40 or F-50.
Sorry Ma.
Marv.

Last edited:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back