Test 1-2, 1-2

dodgechargerfan

In a 55 gallon drum, floating down river, and
Staff member
Will an attached media file get automatically tagged witht he media tags?

It might now...

Let's try shall we?

Attachments

• ohbaby.wav
    50 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Seems we don't have a wav player..

Let's try an MP3..

Attachments

• toilet.mp3
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
did they actually play in the Moparnuts Media player window?

Or did you just have an attachment to download?

third post had nothing attached... so we're good there. I was just expressing my despondency.

On my computer it opens up Windows Media Player in a new window and plays it there. Of course it probably depends on each individual persons computer settings. Mine is just the standard government drone type computer here at work (Win XP, IE, Win Media Player, etc). Your results may vary :p

In post #4, I can see the windows media box in your post but it says "Error: unsupported media type." inside the box.

Ya know it works a whole lot better when I go and turn the thing on.

Who woulda thunk, eh?

One is still broken but that was a test that I didn't ecpect to work anyway.
I'll go turf that one..

they all play for me....well, i get sound on the media player one, and the other mp3 ones work too

Yup, looks like you fixed them both. I got them to play inside the post's media player window now.

testing a photobucket link...
Sometimes the linked in site works. Sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on how they format their links.
This is how I find out which ones work..

[media]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v364/1979_mopar/ChevetteRollover.flv[/media]

okee. photobucket's no go - for now.....

figured it out...

If you use the media tags and your flash video is on photobucket, you have to delete the ?action=view&current=
out of the link and leave everything else. photobucket tries to load it's own player inside the media player and that's just not right...
removing that bit of the link stops photobucket's player from loading....

Last edited:
I dunno? It looks like it works to me in that last post of the automotive rolly polly event :huh:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back