'Sup?

not a charger

Howdy all,

What's going on? Anything exciting?

We've got a new baby girl (1 month old) to go along with the almost 5 year old girl (time does fly). I've got the Scamp almost sold (crosses fingers), and a kick-ass 78 CJ-7 to go wheeling with. I got a 0% raise and am looking to leave the company after 19 years. Never thought I'd say that. I've lost 87lbs since October, so ladies, if my wife leaves me, don't be bashful. :giggedy:

Good to hear from you again. Congrats on the newbie girl.
87 pounds since November?
WOW!
Watcha gonna do if you leave your job?

If I leave my job, it'll either be for a job with another insurance company, or a job with a large collision shop.

Maybe you could insure a large collision shop!

Hey man, good to "see" ya! Sounds like things are going great for you. Not so crazy about swapping the Scamp for a CJ7, though... what are you thinking?! I mean, good God, man! Hold out for a CJ5!

Maybe you could insure a large collision shop!

Hey man, good to "see" ya! Sounds like things are going great for you. Not so crazy about swapping the Scamp for a CJ7, though... what are you thinking?! I mean, good God, man! Hold out for a CJ5!

Jass, I bought it from a guy north of Lansing, MI. Got it cheap, too, and it's bad-ass. 7 inch spring-over lift, onboard air compressor and tank, Detroits front and rear inside Scout Dana 44s, full cage, TPI 350, etc...it's pretty sweet.

I've driven the Scamp 8 times in 2 years. That's no fun.

another rat! AWESOME! Need more clothes? I need to get accused of smuggling baby clothes again....DOH.
Whatcha asking for the Scamp??

I need to get accused of smuggling baby clothes again....DOH.

Next time. Just pack 'em in a coupla bags instead of ........

Congrats! NAC.

Good luck with the gig. It sucks they don't appreciate you where you are now.

Hey other nodda.

Sucks about the job.

Is there a chance maybe the company didn't have a profitable year? Maybe worth waitin' to see what the future brings for a year or two?

Y'know - that "grass isn't always greener thing...."

We were plenty profitable, but we didn't grow very much. Our raises have been low for the last 3 years, but this past year was the worst I've experienced.

1124543348750.jpg

Congrats!

We were plenty profitable, but we didn't grow very much. Our raises have been low for the last 3 years, but this past year was the worst I've experienced.
My boss asked the president of our company,"Do you want profit or growth?"
The reply was,"Both!"

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back