southern holiday

papadodge

well just got back from a short southern holiday, Drove from Dawson Creek BC to Spokane Washington.Flew to denver then on to nashville for 2 days then drove to memphis and did the elvis tour. Weather was great and people were great as well then drove back to nashville stayed 3 more days wallet empty went back home,got here today.Great southern hospitality wish we could have stayed longer, love it down there.Anyway for those who watched the progress on my garage floor it has held up great so far .papa-d

holiday

well we just wanted to go down there for a very long time.listen to the tunes see the sights .there was 4 of us my wife and another couple,the older fella likely wont get another chance and he dreamed of going to nashville all his life,so i am glad he got to see it.Denver colorado was just a pit stop boy that is a big airport,I guess we did not miss anything here but rain and snow and it's still very cool here froze hard here lastnite, like scrape the windshield off before you try and go somewhere.hope it warms up soon it's been a verrrrrryyy long winter this year..later papa-d

yes i have heard thats huge.And i do not want to go there, to big a place for me.christ i can get lost in my own yard cant imagine what would happen in a place like chicago.papa-d

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back