So yah wanna know about my Charger...

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
OK guys, some people have asked me what the deal is with my '71 Charger in the background. Well, here is a post about it and a couple pics below of it when it was on the trailer (Took it to a swap meet to try and sell it).

Anyway, its a '71 that I traded for. Its a baseline car, originally a 318-2v/auto. Bench seat, column shift, and the sweep speedometer. Originally Copper colored with a 3/4 front half vinyl top. PS and A/C but manual drum brakes. 8 3/4 out back with a SWAY BAR! No front one though :confused: .

Dunno its future, I may keep it, may not, but now I dont HAVE to sell it as I finally got me a Job!

Attachments

• 71charger2.jpg
    71charger2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 71charger1.jpg
    71charger1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
Well if'n the keepin'it thing changes let me know, I'll have no problem takin her off your hands. I have no qualms 'bout building a clone

MOPARGRANDE------ your sig says your wife is in IRAQ???? if so what can we do..? send anything or anything else you-she needs.? say it here or PM me ok? don,t be shy about saying it- evrybody here or somewhere along this line has a friend - family- involved somewhere. stay proud---ORVIL:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :)

8 3/4 out back with a SWAY BAR! No front one though :confused: .

71 body 318 cars do not have front sway bars

no 71 b-body cars have back sway bars in 1972 -74 b-body yes:bravo:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back