SHOW ME THE MONEY

greg73cuda

My son Ryan & i got back sunday night after drag racing in the "SHOW ME THE MONEY" tour in North Bay, On. Our best race weekend yet

1st race on saturday had a 90 car feild with a 2round 1 buy back. Time trials started at 8:00 am & at 9:30 pm ryan was in the finals taking home 1st place & winning 2,000 bucks. HOW SWEET WAS THAT!:giggedy:

2nd race on sunday found the same 90 cars, but i must admit there wasn't the same excitment winning the 1st 5 rounds as there was the night before. Then the stomach butteflies stated up & thinking HHMMM is another win possible. well hours latter & round after round ryan was sitting in the finals again, only this time he broke out by .004 thousands of a second to take second place & anther 500 snackers. :bravo: MAN we had CUDA dials in this weekend

we were live on points all weeked & have a good lead on the pack with 5 events still to go. :) well keep you tuned in...

greg73cuda

thanks gang. ryan & i had so much fun. we were both in the zone. another race weekend coming up but its not as big of an event as last weekend.

greg73cuda

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back