Shop Floor

papadodge

Well i tried a new 2 part epoxy by rustoleoum on my shop floors.Anybody used this product? Well i think it looks good and hope like hell it lasts after 2 days of stripping sealers and stains nasty job.let me know what you think good or bad.. thanks papa-d

Attachments

• epoxyfloor002.JPG
    epoxyfloor002.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 21
  • epoxyfloor008.JPG
    epoxyfloor008.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 18
  • epoxyfloor009.JPG
    epoxyfloor009.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
  • epoxyfloor004.JPG
    epoxyfloor004.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
  • epoxyfloor011.JPG
    epoxyfloor011.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 19
Most Excellant!!! That looks great, but where did you put all the "Stuff" during the process?

I'm considering doing mine, but the driveway would be full the first day, and probably half empty by the next morning.

well the next door neighbour has garage so the dart is in there the rest stacked and covered in the driveway,cant drive on it for 7 days but can put the light stuff back maybe today,,Duster gal,I would but wasn't that your ol man's cool burn out in the garage? i think it might possibly be a waste of time?? but i am willing to give electronic support. lol papa-d

when we moved in someone had done an epoxy job on the carport floor...as long as nothing sharp was dragged across it and no brake fluid or carb/brake clean wasnt on it it took some serious abuse

Very nice! I wanted to do mine, then realized what it would cost. :(
Is it not bothered by brake fluid and the such?

Looks good!

I've heard good and bad about epoxy floors. Although, MOST of the bad occurred with improper surface preparation. I'd say you did that part well enough. You shouldn't have to worry.

I hope it lasts as long as you need it to last!

Well it is supposed to be resistant to gas oil etc i bought it from totem building supplies which was just bought out by rona, it was $100.gallon covers 250sq.ft approx. And the only stuff that cut the sealers and such was "gunwash" which you have to squegee up before it evapourates or it goes right back down and be well ventilated i say well ventilated! will keep you posted how it stands up and thanks for the comments.papa-d

It looks pretty nice. Is there a purpose to all the little bits in it, or is that just to give it some 'flava'?

Mr.Bee, yes it is a antislip and your right a little pizzazz even went a little further.....lol papa-d

Attachments

• phase4003.JPG
    phase4003.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 5

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back