seriously dont click on this...its just junk

moparGRANDE

you cant see me because i'm
[smilie=J::sick::):(:helpme::bwuhaha::doh::confused::naughty:[smilie=2::xl::eek::liar::mad::dgt::huh::rolleyes::shifty::giggedy:[smilie=:::wtf::cool::gaga::toot:[smilie=f::p;):doubt:[smilie=i::bravo::hmmm::D[smilie=l::clap::silenced::eek::dance::Fresh Meds::jagoff:rofl:quaff::banana:[smilie=a::dcf::nanna:[smilie=p::bday::argue::boohoo::gives::finger::beer::strike::fallendowndrunk::2thumbs::crap::wall::felant::tats:[smilie=k::hail:[smilie=g::eek2::dave::vroom::bahh::fishy::whipnana:[smilie=c:[smilie=d::nanatar::squirrel::looky::burnout::calvin:[smilies=::jass:[smilie=s:[smilie=b::nopics::cash::quit::hank:

:villagers:

no i was just trying to get another forum i frequent to get some mo betta smileys....and i did say dont click on it

ill contribute

1157463951abcc27c.gif

1157463951abd412e.gif

1157463951abd7de2.gif

1157463951c750103.gif

1157463951c74e1c3.gif

1157463951c74b2e0.gif

1157463951eda232a.gif

1157463951eda6189.gif

11574639520a89d97.gif

11574639520a8bcd2.gif

11574639520a8dc10.gif

how do u post these on other forums???
im forum/cpu retarded :p

The right way is to download the file and send it to the forum admin and ask to have it put into the smiley pool.. That way it doesn't get sucked from the original forum everytime a user views the post over on the other forum. That's what they call hotlinking and is normally frowned upon because it uses up bandwidth to contribute content to another site.

or what sentenced did - uploaded to the hosting service here and then linked them in - that's cool, too.

Blocking hotlinks is why you sometime see pictures that show up as a red x - the site where they are hosted is blocking hot links.

The same can happen for smilies...

Here, we are a bit indifferent to hotlinking. It's not that big of a deal. I don't want it to get crazy out of hand - but most stuff is not protected from hotlinking. Some is. :huh:

We'll never have a bandwidth problem here, but I also don't want to push things so far that the hosting company will be looking at us sideways. We did a great job loading up the hard drive. :shifty: They had to upgrade the server.

Last edited:
I just right click and save smilies to a folder on my computer, then upload them to a site like www.photobucket.com and use the code provided to paste them into posts. Easy.

Or on this board you can use VB Image Host at the top of the page.

You know, I was just fine with most of the smileys, but the Jeff Goldblum one kinda freaked me out, and now I'm afraid to drop the bomb.:shifty: Thanks.

You know, I was just fine with most of the smileys, but the Jeff Goldblum one kinda freaked me out, and now I'm afraid to drop the bomb.:shifty: Thanks.
haha there was a whole web site dedicated to that pic( you should see the actual picture scary) i printed it out and put in my roomates bathroom haha :bwuhaha:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back