scammers...

68isgr8

got this in my email....:D

Re: ATM Card Delivery
Your name and your contact details was given to this office in respect of your total inherited/compensation sum owed to you which you have failed to claim because of either non-compliance of official processes or because of your unbelief of the reality of your genuine payment.
However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; XXXXXXXX2008 has been approved and upgraded in your favour. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be delivered to you together with the ATM Master Credit Card as soon as possible. The ATM Card Value is $1.5m USD Therefore send the following information as listed below.
1. Full name.
2. Phone and fax number.
3. Address where you want to receive the ATM Card.
4. P. o. Box not acceptable.
5. Your age and current occupation.
6. Attach copy of your identification.
Moreover, It will cost you only $220 for shipment of the card to your doorstep. This cost includes VAT of your ATM Card. As soon as we confirm the required information in our bank we shall send to you a scan copy of your ATM Card as soon as you send the $220 to the below contact.
Reply via our Payment Department of Oceanic Bank International Plc,
Contact Person: Dr. Williams Owen
Email: williamsowen.obip@hotmail.com
Prof. Ladan Mohammed.

Not only will they steal your identity, they have the balls to ask you to pay them to do it!!!

The sad part is they still do it because people still fall for it.

I like the one I keep getting telling me that they need my help to get their money out of their country and will pay me a few million dollars just for helping but first they need my information so they can deposit it into my account! LOL!!!!

$220.00 to ship a debit card, and the contact is a hotmail account... holy crap people are stupid.

$220.00 to ship a debit card,
With all the taxes New Jersey imposes, that would be a bargain![smilie=2:

[QUOTE="MyBigBlockDodge, post: 202459, member: 13"]contact is a hotmail account [/quote]Don't ALL bank execs use commercial free e-mail accounts??? Now I know why those Nigerians haven't sent me my millions yet....:doh:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back