Plum6pak's 76 Dodge Power Wagon Resto

Plum6pak

Here's another one I've been tinkering with for the past several years, been pretty much a daily driver. Finally got paint on it about 3 weeks ago.

Here's the before and after pics. I've got a fresh mild build 360 to drop in to replace the tired original 2 bbl 360 and will be doing that in a week or two.

This is when I first got the truck back in 2005, found it at a tow yard in a little town in Utah, picked it up for $400.00. Timing chain was so worn it wouldn't stay running. Replaced it and it ran pretty good!

Interior before and after.

]

I have acquired a '74 short box step side 4x4 4speed. I need to find a grill assembly and rebuild the carb. Then start running her.

Thanks for the compliments!

I have acquired a '74 short box step side 4x4 4speed. I need to find a grill assembly and rebuild the carb. Then start running her.

Nice, I like those, are you looking for a polished aluminum or painted grill?

At this point, What ever I can find at a reasonable price. I need all of it. All I have is the headlight buckets. Everything else, including the turn signal/ marker lights are gone.

Thanks for the nice comments!

At this point, What ever I can find at a reasonable price. I need all of it. All I have is the headlight buckets. Everything else, including the turn signal/ marker lights are gone.

Here's where I got several parts, very reasonable and may have some of the things you need. I'll try and find where I spotted a new NOS grill, it was military green but was reasonable price if I recall. I'll get back on that.
http://stores.ebay.com/militarysurplusparts?_rdc=1

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back