Pigpen & Dustergal--school pics-----

ORVIL

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]
oddanimals062.jpg
[/FONT]
he,s still nutz for her and she,s squirrley over him------i could,nt let this one pass---ORVIL[smilie=::

Orvil, this is the 3rd thread I've seen so far that hasn't been working...you're a real tease you know it?! ;)

boothead thats the pic for pigpen and dustergal...thanks -----i don,t know what happened -- how did you get the pic? --ORVIL

boothead thats the pic for pigpen and dustergal...thanks -----i don,t know what happened -- how did you get the pic? --ORVIL

on the red x: right click/ properties/ address(url) copy and paste into the address bar of a new IE window, "go" right click/ save as c:/mikes real special pickture folder/squirrell.jpg. then goto Moparnuts image hosting/ upload/browse/ upload then copy UBB img code, paste into "reply" :huh:

on the red x: right click/ properties/ address(url) copy and paste into the address bar of a new IE window, "go" right click/ save as c:/mikes real special pickture folder/squirrell.jpg. then goto Moparnuts image hosting/ upload/browse/ upload then copy UBB img code, paste into "reply" :huh:
Sounds simple, but "cut/paste" seems much easier....

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back