Pentastar returns!

Jr.

Driving around in circles and
This may be a good sign of things to come. Shortly after Chrysler was sold, not only did CEO Tom Lasorda state that Daimler would have NO input on Chrysler decisions, even with a 19% stake in the company. He also stated that the new logo for "Chrysler Holdings" would be the pentastar! read more here:

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php?action=fullnews&id=858

I read that last night, just too tired to post it. Bout damn time they got rid of that ugly ass ram, and brought back a true Chrysler emblem.

Where the Dodge brothers Jewish? I have a pic of the old Dodge emblem, it's set aound the Star of David

Attachments

• 37-38_trunk_29-08-06_detail_website.jpg
    37-38_trunk_29-08-06_detail_website.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
What happened years ago was --- the Dodge Bro. were going broke and needed a loan.. the banks at that time didn,t want lend them the money. so they went to a friend who set a meeting with some Jewish lenders.. they got their loan. with a condition.. that was that they had to display the STAR of DAVID in the emblem.. when the loan was paid then they could go back to the origanal emblem.. but for 2 yers the Star of David was on EVERYTHING the Dodge Bro.s built..---- i don,t see that monicker coming into play. altho it did help before. if you study Theology then you would understand what the symbol means.... and why it made them successful. ------ORVIL

Let's start a bring back Plymouth campaign! :giggedy: First new Plymouth will be the 2008 Barracuda.........then a 2009 SuperBird. :helpme:

wow...i can see it now...2 door chargers, GTX, cuda, roadrunner...oh man...this is what ive been hoping for since that 4 door "charger" came out...OH.....6spds!!!!...woweee...dare i say..dana 60? track pak? oh man...oh man...oh man...i need to call everyone!!!!

I spoke with a chrysler service rep for the western U.S monday afternoon, "they stripped us to the bone and then dumped us like crap"
Sounds like the Demon may be a go too, The new ownership has stated theyre will be far fewer unbuildable concepts cars too, If it cant sell within a year or 2 forget it.

This maybe good for chrysler after this last string of cheesy CEO's and presidents all trying to look good to germany but not the company's best interest's.

No daimleir embossed clothing either, MOPAR clothing or plain dress till the new clothing gets made.:cool:

Ah ha......eggzactly what I thought! :bwuhaha: Everyone knows what a Road Runner is though!:p

[smilie=p:Everyone knows the GTX is far superior to the Road Runner. Got Tons of Xtras. The roadrunner comes standard with only a 383 or 400 or a 318 in 1973.:bwuhaha:While the GTX comes standard with a 440 :p:Fresh Meds:

[smilie=p:Everyone knows the GTX is far superior to the Road Runner. Got Tons of Xtras. The roadrunner comes standard with only a 383 or 400 or a 318 in 1973.:bwuhaha:While the GTX comes standard with a 440 :p:Fresh Meds:[/quote]

ahem.....my '73 has a 340, AC, 15X7 Rally's, machine gun tips and lots more! :shifty: :p

ahem.....my '73 has a 340, AC, 15X7 Rally's, machine gun tips and lots more! :shifty: :p

[smilie=p: Well la tee dah! Mine has a 440, 4 speed, floor mount cassette player and an air graaaabbbbberrrrand it's blue:p :shifty:

pssst a 73 340 rr mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:bravo:

i like the GTX...sounds so much more awesome...it has the certain factor....the "X" factor i believe?:2thumbs:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back