• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

Parts

68GTconvert

Parts - Updated. I wil have pics tommorrow

73 and up Big Bolt Pattern Disk Brakes(calipers, spindels, rotors, no upper control arms)- $250

2 Stock A body front sway bars for Dodge Darts. - $75 each

Stock 340 intake for a 68 - $40

4 Stock Big Bolt Pattern Steel Wheels - $50

Used Carter 4 barrel Carb need rebuild (0119-1405)(W8500) - $25

Chrome Edelbrock Wrinkle Valve covers for a 318-340-360 - $100

Drip rail trim for 67 Dart good condition (I think all of it is there) - $150

Black Headers Shorty Style not sure what they fit New (not sure what brand) - $120

Holley Strip Dominator intake for a 318-340-360 - $150

2 pieces of Outer Upper door trim for a 67 Dart - $80
intake.jpg

headers.jpg

carb.jpg

valve.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in a bunch of that stuff. The carb, valve covers and the eddy intake. Got any pics and better descriptions?

I can try to get some pics in the next day or two. Carb was off my other 67 dart and needs to be rebuilt. The intake is used but in good condition, valve covers are used also but in great condition. I got the intake and valve covers withmy new dart.

Does the carb fit the intake? And what exactly do these chrome wrinkle valve covers look like? I cant quite picture that look.

BTW, you do paypal?

I emailed you a pic of what they look like. I can get pics today or tomorrow. Yes I take pay pal if you don't mind paying the fee?

Been looking for a carb and intake for my barracuda with a 318. Also been looking for headers. You wanna trade 2 of my JL subs for the intake, carb and valve covers?

divingtigger said:
Been looking for a carb and intake for my barracuda with a 318. Also been looking for headers. You wanna trade 2 of my JL subs for the intake, carb and valve covers?

No I want cash.

I'll pass on the valve covers then. They aren't what I was looking for so let the other guys snatch em up.

BTW, are the carb and intake square bore or spread bore?

I got your Email with the pics in it. I can probably use the carb but intake won't work for me. I'm just looking for an aluminum dual plane intake for the 318. Got part numbers and CFM rating of the carby?

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back