One mean Omni!

69dart340

This is pretty impressive from 4 cylinders.
[video]http://bangshift.com/blog/angry-dyno-video-watch-the-meanest-dodge-omni-glh-youve-ever-seen-lay-down-577hp-to-the-tires.html[/video]

What's impressive is the torque numbers. Credit the 2-valve-per-cylinder head for that one... you can have your 4-valve heads and VTEC. It's just more shit to break and it won't make that kind of grunt.

very true...doc.....imagine shoving that bitch into a minivan...id LOVE to know the internal specs

Man could you imagine the looks on peoples faces if you were get all sideways and squirly in that Fiat....:D

You'd have to imagine them... you wouldn't be able to see them that far behind you. :D

Funny you say that. With driving the wagon daily now, and me having installed the suregrip last year...well you can imagine I'm having a bit of fun. And with the roads being wet I've been getting crossed up a lot. Well Taking my daughter to dance class last night I got all sideways after darting out into traffic. After I straighten out she asked me if I saw the guy driving the other way giving me the thumbs up.....:)

Funny you say that. With driving the wagon daily now, and me having installed the suregrip last year...well you can imagine I'm having a bit of fun. And with the roads being wet I've been getting crossed up a lot. Well Taking my daughter to dance class last night I got all sideways after darting out into traffic. After I straighten out she asked me if I saw the guy driving the other way giving me the thumbs up.....:)
:dance: :dance: :dance:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back