ok B body boys, get your cheque book out

Be careful Greg. That was sold to Dave Shultz a.k.a. the Big Khauna of MoparStyle and he sold it to the guy who sent it across the pond. The last I had heard BK was saying the fiberglass pieces made from it "left a lot of room in the quality department."

Forewarned is foretold.

Someone, I forget where I saw it, wadded one up not too long ago. Cool they are still able to make 'em. Anybody know how competitive the body actually is, looks swoopy enough.

i'm sure we'll hear more details over the next year on quality & pricing as they produce more. still it would be cool to race a big bird.

greg

Hell, it's cool just driving a big 'Bird. At about 110 mph. On I-10 between Indio and Blythe. (damn good thing the statute of limitations is less than 25 years on stuff like that.)

6pkrunner said:
Be careful Greg. That was sold to Dave Shultz a.k.a. the Big Khauna of MoparStyle and he sold it to the guy who sent it across the pond. The last I had heard BK was saying the fiberglass pieces made from it "left a lot of room in the quality department."

Forewarned is foretold.

Actually I believe only the drivetrain and frame made the trip across the pond and the molds were suspect for re-use, keep this mess at arms lenght Greg:doubt:

IIRC Mr. Schultz stored the molds (after they were paid for/left deposit for/never picked up) in a non-climate controlled area and they got all wavy/distorted.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back